Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting ready for the new year to start.



It is a sleepy start to the day.  I think Bri would have been happier sleeping in.  I told her that she better get into the groove of getting back to a school schedule.  School will be starting on Tuesday.

I told her that she looks like she went thru a machine.  LOL  Between the lovely haircut she did to herself at the beginning of the summer, teeth coming in, and her face plant into a wrought iron gate, I just had to shake my head.  Thankfully, she didn't get hurt really bad in any of these things.  Graceful she isn't.  LOL

But I am so grateful that God blessed me with a health and happy child.  She is full of spirit, joy, and love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. I hope you have a great year homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete