Friday, August 12, 2011

The Homeschool Journal post.

In my life this week…  We are getting ready to start "school" on Monday.  Plus we were disappointed about one apartment, but are going to look at some this weekend.

I am inspired by…  Reading other homeschool families blogs and talking to other families in the homeschool group that we belong to.  I like to know what they are doing and using.

Things I’m working on…  Getting a loose schedule together.  I don't want to take the fun out of learning at home, but I have goals and things that I want to get done.

I’m grateful for…  The wonderful families that are in our homeschool group.  They are the greatest.

I'm praying for...  Christian's further recovery.  (Please visit my blog http://www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com and go to Please pray for this baby on the sidebar and click it to go to his blog)


Please visit to see other journal entries. http://www.thehomeschoolchick.com/about-the-homeschool-mothers-journal/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you will be following along! Join in on Study America Saturday, if you do any American History studies this year!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete