Friday, August 26, 2011

The Homeschool Journal post.

We are in the middle of moving, so I haven't been posting much.  We have moved our first day of school to after Labor Day.  That way we can get settled and chill out before we get started.

In my life this week…Is full of boxes, packing tape, and carrying boxes up and down steps.

I am inspired by…the clean and empty space of our new apartment.  It is like a new start. 
My favorite thing this week was…Bri and I went to lunch at a Chinese place and to get our haircut.  It was a girls day out. 

Questions/thoughts I have…My thoughs are with all the people that will be affected by the hurricane.

I’m grateful for…My wonderful hubby Rooster.  He works hard so I can stay home and teach my daughter. 

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…This is the view of the dock and pool behind our new apartment.



http://www.thehomeschoolchick.com/  Go here to see more blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. Love the last photo LOL
    you in south Tx lol probably got more rain then us up here in N Texas LOL
    BRING US RAIN LOL

    ReplyDelete