Thursday, December 8, 2011

Going to start Little House in the Big Woods

We are going to start Little House in the Big Woods after the first of the year.  We are planning to make a lapbook/scrapbook style book.  Plus activities to go along with the story.

I bought a pre cut quilt for Bri to work on and we are going to make butter and bread, and other activities.

Would you like to join me?  I could put up links to the free unit study and then we could link up when you have pictures of the activities or projects?  Are you interested?  Please leave me your email and we can get it going.

If you have used a linky before, please let me know how to use it.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy!
    My name is Rhonda. My blog is Cozt Cottage and Simple life.
    My daughter and I would like to join you and your daughter reading Little House in the big woods. I think it would be fun!
    Here is my e-mail addy:
    mckenzy_girl@yahoo.com
    Blessings!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete