Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Artist

Here are some great projects drawn by my budding artist.  Can you guess that she is a comic fan??



 
 
 
Love it!!

I sure go thru the copy paper.  I buy them at Walmart where they are like 3 or 4 dollars.  I also give her all the stuff from printing that isn't useful to me, but has a empty side just ready for works of art.

Storage is another problem.  I have tons of beautiful works.  But I have stacks of them.  I try to put some of the really good ones in our school year box.  But I am getting over run.  What do you do with your growing stack of beautiful art??

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. We told our children that we would scan off or take photos of their artwork and keep it on the computer. We use these artwork as desktops and screen savers. So we did not keep the originals and they seemed happy with the idea and it kept the clutter down.

    ReplyDelete