Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Great 2014 Insect search!!

I sat down and had a long discussion with my 9 year old about what she would like to do for the summer session.  We school year round.  But it can be so hot here from May-Oct.  We do live on the Texas Gulf Coast.

The library book program was on top of the list of course.  She also decided that she wanted to do a insect study and make a notebook/lapbook to go with it. 

I have started a Pinterest board to put links for all things insect.  Please stop and visit.  http://www.pinterest.com/amymorgan1970/insect-notebook-for-summer-2014/ 

I would be so grateful for any links or suggestions that you might have.

I am working on a book list next.  I will post that as soon as I get it done.  I think I am going to start with 10 books.  Any ideas for an almost 10 year old girl who loves adventure? 

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment